Friday, June 29, 2012

3 Peaks

So, it's finally here. After 9 weeks of training (the latter only occurred in the past three), and hours of planning on behalf of a colleague at work, it's time for my Three Peaks Challenge. Three mountains, 24 hours. 1 mountain, 2 mountain, 3 mountain, floor - according to my other colleague at work.

I am nervous, but also really excited. We'll see how long the excitement sticks around once I've been climbing for 10 hours with 3 hours sleep. Eeeep!

This is what I'm taking:

Hydration pack, thermal gloves, head torch, energy drink, energy bars, waterproofs, pasta, survival bag, sweaters + pants, socks, thermal blanket, socks, towel.
This is what I currently look like. Head torch and all! 

I'm going to be tweeting if I can (and if I'm awake)...follow me at @tldasha
If you want to support my efforts in fundraising for this challenge, you can do so here: www.justgiving.com/temila

...wish me luck!

xx

3 comments:

  1. You are sooo pretty and i want a head torch, i can save electricity...Lol!
    How do i follow your blog????? because i want to follow Please check out and FOLLOW My blog at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/ and leave a comment and tell me how? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words Neche :).

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the reply, i followed! Please follow me back? at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/ thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...